I love layers, language, and systems, and I value design as a way to inspire curiosity and active learning. My designs use language as a tool to explore the act of solving or searching as a form of engagement.
- Are you looking for a designer? I'm looking for new projects. Send me a message and we can collaborate!
- Currently freelancing and working as a contract designer for Harvard Art Museums
- MFA in graphic design from Boston University (2018)
- BA in psychology from Yale University (2014)
- Former high school literacy tutor and City Year corps member
- Always up for a thoughtful discussion, dance class, or outdoor adventure!