I love layers, language, and systems, and I value design as a way to inspire curiosity and active learning. My designs use language to explore the act of solving or searching as a form of engagement.
- Are you looking for a designer? Let's collaborate. Send me a message!
- Currently freelancing and working with designer Laura Grey in NYC
- MFA in graphic design from Boston University (2018)
- BA in psychology from Yale (2014)
- Former high school literacy tutor and City Year corps member (2014-2016)
- Always up for a thoughtful discussion, dance class, or outdoor adventure!